We recommend that you read this statement carefully. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- We clearly specify the purposes for which we process personal data.
- Our goal is to limit the collection of personal data to only those personal data necessary for legitimate purposes.
- We first ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data in the cases required.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, if you request it.
1. Responsible for Data Processing
PM Calculators is responsible for the treatment of the user’s personal data through its creator Abel Alexandre Mendez Mendoza with RUC 10473050442 with address at Calle Moore N ° 138 – Iquitos.
2. Applicable Legal Framework
The activity of this website is subject to the Peruvian legal framework for data processing; we have also taken, as a reference, the compliance of applicable rules in the European Union. These are detailed below:
- Law No. 29733, Personal Data Protection Law, its regulations, directives and other amendments, complementary and related provisions.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This is the European Union regulation, which unifies the regulation of personal data processing in all EU countries.
3. Processing of personal data
3.1 What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
Personal data that has been de-identified, encrypted or pseudonymised but can be used to re-identify a person remains personal data and falls within the scope of the GDPR.
Personal data that has been rendered anonymous in such a way that the individual is not or no longer identifiable is no longer considered personal data. For data to be truly anonymised, the anonymisation must be irreversible.
3.2 How do we use your information?
Data is collected to:
- Manage comments on the blog.
- Allow you to contact us through our contact form.
- Create a list of subscribers via email to send exclusive content, notices of new blog entries, as well as commercial promotions among others related to email marketing.
- Maintain a contractual relationship, as well as manage access and use of our membership service.
Under no circumstances will we make any use other than the purpose for which the data has been collected, nor will we send any additional information that has not been requested by the USER and expressly accepted.
3.3 What types of data are collected?
In general terms, the personal data collected is stored for the sole purpose of sending electronic communications related to the activity of the website itself.
The data collected is identifying and corresponds to a reasonable minimum to carry out the activity carried out. In particular, no specially protected data is collected at any time.
This means that they will be used for issues such as sending content related to membership, bulletins (newsletters), notices of new articles, commercial offers, events, promoting the products of our affiliates and, in general, any information that PM Calculators considers of interest to its users.
This box appears unchecked and until it is marked with an express action by the user, it is not possible to perform the action in question (acquire membership, register as a subscriber, send comments, etc.).
Specifically, in this blog we collect six different types of personal data:
- Your name and surname : We request your name and surname to be able to register you in our membership system; as well as to be part of our list of subscribers. In our contact form it is only necessary to specify your name.
- Your email : In contact forms, in the subscription form and in the membership registration form. Simply essential to be able to communicate with you.
- Your Facebook account : The comment system of our blog works entirely with Facebook.
- Your IP address : the collection of this data is intrinsically done by WordPress. It is also a useful piece of information to combat spam.
- Membership-related data: To access our membership system you must register information such as username, password, and we also record events such as registration date, transactions, and memberships.
- Specific interests and occupation : in our email list we try to segment the members as best as possible to know their specific interests within the topics we cover on the web. This allows us to offer you a much better information adjusted to what you really want to receive and avoid receiving emails of little interest at the same time that it provides us with statistical information of great value to know what the PM Calculators readers demand of us.
3.4 Automated Communications
Within the automated communications that we make on the web we have:
- The process of registering subscribers with the Mailchimp tool.
- The membership registration process using the Memberpress tool.
- The process of sending a message through the contact form.
- The sending of weekly and monthly emails with the new content created on our blog or other relevant information.
3.5 Where is your personal data stored on this website?
Due to the nature of this activity, the personal data of this website is stored in:
3.6 Accuracy of the Data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data they record. The website is exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing complete and correct information in the different data collection forms.
3.7 How long is this data kept?
There is no predetermined expiration date for collected data. Personal data is removed at the request of the interested parties .
5. Anti-spam policy
The website declares itself completely against the sending of unsolicited commercial communications and any type of conduct or manifestation known as “spam”, it also declares itself committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
Therefore, the website guarantees the user that under no circumstances will the personal data collected on the website be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party, unless the interested party expressly wishes.
For the same reasons, the registration process to receive commercial communications and newsletters should not be used to register email addresses of outsiders without the express consent of the affected persons. The website implements as a countermeasure to these practices a double opt-in mailing list that requires explicit confirmation from the owner of the email account indicated as the subscription address, before receiving email marketing communications by email. .
In the event that a user still receives communications from this website without having registered, or without having given their express consent to said registration, they can cancel the subscription from the links provided in the communication itself.
The registrations made as part of the membership registration process will be used only to send information related to the service you have purchased, such as: sending you information about your account and subscriptions. This can include payment receipts, password reset emails, and payment reminders.
The user can contact us at any time through the contact form that is kept on the website, both to communicate what happened and to request the immediate elimination of their data from our system.
6. Security measures
In the PM Calculator, communication between the user and the server is carried out with encrypted data using the HTTPS protocol, which represents the maximum degree of protection for the confidentiality of users that can be implemented at the present time.
7. User rights
The user at any time may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the provider.
To facilitate the exercise of these rights, an unsubscribe button is provided in email marketing communications that will result in the immediate elimination of the user’s personal data from the Mailchimp provider’s database.
In addition, both the cancellation and all other actions can be requested through the contact form that is maintained on the website, both to communicate what happened and to request the immediate elimination of your data from our system. You can also send us an email directly to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promise to execute all these rights within the maximum legal period of 10 business days. In practice we will do it much earlier, since we have no interest in having your data, if you do not want it.
It is important to specify, in relation to the management of the data associated with the Social Profiles of the PM Calculators, the exercise of the right of access, it will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of accessing the information of the profiles of the users. Regarding the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under our control.
The right of access is the right of the affected person to obtain information on whether their own personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing that, where appropriate, is being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data. data and the communications made or planned thereof.
Under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
The right of rectification consists in the fact that the interested party may request that the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete be modified.
This is the right of the affected party to have data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive be deleted and is closely related to the so-called “right to be forgotten”.
The right of opposition refers to the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it in the cases in which their consent for the treatment is not necessary, in the case of prospecting files commercial or that have the purpose of adopting decisions related to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of their data.
7.5 Portability and non-limitation of treatment
This right consists of the fact that you can ask us for your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided it is technically possible to satisfy your request.
This means that you can ask us for your data in common office formats such as Excel or CSV, for example.
7.6 Right to be forgotten
The right to be forgotten is a concept of the RGPD that affects, above all, websites that publicly expose your data, that is, websites such as social networks and the various Google platforms.
Applied to our case, it is specified in the right to cancel your data (in the case of the mailing list) and in the suppression of your comments in the comments area if you wish.
Our website does not contain content aimed at minors and it is not our intention to collect personal data from minors.
Therefore, we request that minors do not send us any personal data. In order to register, the consent of your parents or guardians will be mandatory in order to process their personal data.
Warning: If you are a minor and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you cannot register on the web, so we will proceed to deny your request if we have evidence of it.
9. Third party web services
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by us. Therefore, the PM Calculators does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours before providing your personal information to these websites.
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you whenever possible.
11. Contact details
Peru, November 23, 2020